Can you earn money with TICKETINO?
Are you keen on the event industry, have good rapport with event organisers and are looking for additional earnings? Become a TICKETINO agent, promote events at TICKETINO and earn 6-10% of the net income from the events!
Possible events: theatre, concerts, cultural events, sporting events, parties, trade shows, conventions, etc.
What is a TICKETINO agent?
A TICKETINO agent contacts potential event organisers independently, presents the TICKETINO services to them and concludes contracts on behalf of TICKETINO. The contractual relationship that ensues is between the event organiser and TICKETINO.
- At least 3 events per year
- in which the agent is not personally involved as the organiser or similar
- and where the agent has no legal or business relationships with the events promoted
An agent receives 6-10% of the net margin for each order procured (TICKETINO advance booking fee of 3.9% to 7.9% minus any special customer rebate and transaction fees) as profit-sharing.
In addition, there are other earning opportunities with the direct support of the event organiser as well, including:
- Hardware rental (via TICKETINO or provision of the agent’s own hardware)
- Employment as reception staff